Management experience includes project management of environmental investigations, feasibility studies, design projects, construction of remediation systems, construction of wastewater treatment systems, long-term operation and maintenance of remediation systems, and consulting projects for municipal and industrial clients. My demonstrated project management experience has been applied to multi-million dollar projects under different contracting mechanisms which include time-and-materials, fixed-price, and fixed-price guaranteed contracts.
- Project Schedule – Our project schedules are prepared and updated using Microsoft Project. Project schedules are used to communicate scope, cost, schedule, and progress to our clients and coordinate with subcontractors.
- Cost Monitoring – Specialized software is used to support our cost tracking activities including labor, materials, and subcontractors. The project management software offers a single software platform to establish projects, and closely track costs. Accurate labor and subcontractor cost reports are processed every week.
- Critical Path – For complex projects where time is of the essence, a critical path is identified to mitigate potential delays.
- Subcontractor Management – All subcontractors are pre-qualified based on our their past performance, and their experience with similar projects.
- Project Communication – For project communication telephone and electronic mail are used (e-mail). Meeting minutes, project schedule updates, and weekly and monthly updates are transmitted electronically using e-mail or secure web pages.